Welcome to Amazon World Earth Day Edition Quiz Contest !!
Amazon World Earth Day Edition is a quiz which asks you general quiz and if you answer all amazon questions correctly then you stand a chance to be in amazon World Earth Day Edition winners list and win some exciting prize of Rs.10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance. If you are curious about how to win amazon quiz then simply give amazon World Earth Day Edition quiz answers by visiting our page. By visiting our page you will get amazon World Earth Day Edition quiz answers which are most accurate and will help you win the contest. Since this is an amazon app only quiz, you must install Amazon app and participate in amazon World Earth Day Edition contest today. Happy Winning!!
- 1 How to Participate in Amazon World Earth Day Edition
- 2 Amazon Win Rs. 10,000 World Earth Day Edition Quiz Answers
- 3 Amazon World Earth Day Edition Terms and Conditions
- 4 FAQs On Amazon World Earth Day Edition Quiz
How to Participate in Amazon World Earth Day Edition
- Open Amazon app and login to your account. If it is not installed then you can download it from Google Play Store.
- In the topmost banner you will find FunZone. Tap on it and you will be redirected to FunZone page. Alternatively you can search for “funzone” in search box and then go to FunZone.
- There you will see a banner for Amazon World Earth Day Edition and tap on it.
- Start your Amazon Quiz by tapping on Start.
- Answer all the five questions correctly to win exciting prize. You can visit our site quizmantra.in to get the amazon quiz answer daily.
- After answering all the questions you will be shown if you have successfully entered into the contest or not. Winners are usually announced by end of the month.
Amazon Win Rs. 10,000 World Earth Day Edition Quiz Answers
Q1. Earth Day 2020 would mark how many years of Earth Day celebrations?
Answer : 50
Q2. Which of these is a project started by the Earth Day Network to plant trees worldwide?
Answer : The Canopy Project
Q3. The famous 1992 United Nations Earth Summit happened in which South American city?
Answer : Rio de Janeiro
Q4. What is the theme for Earth Day 2020?
Answer : Climate Action
Q5. The success of the 1st Earth Day led to the creation of the USEPA. What does EP stand for in USEPA?
Answer : Environmental Protection
Amazon World Earth Day Edition Terms and Conditions
This Contest will commence on 21 April 2020 from 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 07th May 2020 11:59:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App.
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only
FAQs On Amazon World Earth Day Edition Quiz
How To Play Amazon World Earth Day Edition?
Login to Amazon App and search quiz in search box. Go to FunZone and click on World Earth Day Edition.
How to Win Amazon World Earth Day Edition Quiz Contest?
Answer all the questions correctly and you are eligible to win some exciting rewards.
When is Amazon World Earth Day Edition Results Declared?
Quiz results are declared at the end of the month.
How to download the Amazon App?
You can download the Amazon App by visiting the Google Play Store.
How winners are selected?
Quiz contest winners are selected basis on a lucky draw which is carried out amongst participants who had answered that particular question correctly.
What is Amazon Quiz Time?
It is from 21 April 2020 12:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 07th May 2020 11:59:00 P.M. (IST)