Amazon Quiz is a great way to increase your knowledge and at the same time rewards you with exciting prizes. A new quiz is live now which is called as Amazon The June Quiz. This quiz gives you an opportunity to win Rs.5,000 as amazon pay balance. To win this quiz, you just have to give the correct Amazon The June Quiz Answers and stand a chance to be the lucky winner.
If you are wondering how to give the correct answer to these questions then you don’t need to worry about since we are here to help you. We have updated the Amazon The June Quiz Answers for your easy reference. Just bookmark us and you will get answers of all amazon quiz contests.
Steps To Win Amazon The June Quiz
- This contest is available only on Amazon App. If you do not have amazon app installed on your mobile then download it from PlayStore.
- Open the amazon app and sign in.
- Search Amazon Quiz or tap on FunZone and go to Amazon The June Quiz.
- There you will see a banner of this quiz, tap on it. To claim your prize answers the Amazon The June Quiz question correctly.
- There will be a total of 5 questions only.
- Visit QuizMantra to get the correct answer for the question and you will be eligible for winning the prize.
Amazon The June Quiz Details
|Today’s Prize||Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Quiz Time||12:00 a.m. (IST) to 11:59 p.m. (IST)|
|Quiz Date||08 June to 29 June 2020|
|Winners List will be Declared on||30 Jun 2020|
Amazon The June Quiz Answers
Q1. On June 6, 1674, who was coronated at the Raigad Fort and was given the title of ‘Chhatrapati’?
Answer : Shivaji
Q2.In June 2014, which of these states was split to create the 29th state in India?
Answer : Andhra Pradesh
Q3. On 25th June, 1983 India beat West Indies to win their first ever World Cup. Who was the West Indies captain in that match?
Answer : Clive Lloyd
Q4. On June 21, 2018 1,00,984 participants set what Guinness World Record at Kota?
Answer : World’s Largest Yoga Lesson
Q5. Which famous writer, winner of the ‘Best of the Booker’ award was born on June 19, 1947?
Answer : Salman Rushdie
Other Quiz to Play
Terms and Conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 8 June 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 29 June 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.