Amazon Quiz 18 July 2020 | DAILY QUIZTIME : LIVE NOW | ENDS AT 12 PM | All Answers Solved | Today’s Prize : GoPro Hero 8 | Today Amazon Quiz Question Answers correctly then you stand a chance to be in amazon quiz winners list and as a result you could win GoPro Hero 8. If you are curious about how to win amazon quiz then simply give Amazon Quiz 18 July 2020 Answers by visiting our page. By visiting our page you will get amazon quiz answers for today which are updated on daily basis. Since this is an amazon app only quiz, you must install Amazon app and participate in amazon quiz contest today. Happy Winning !!
- 1 How to Participate in Amazon Quiz
- 2 Amazon Quiz 18 July 2020 Details
- 3 Amazon Quiz Answers 18 July 2020 – Win Acoustic Guitar
- 4 Amazon Quiz 18 July 2020 Terms and Conditions
- 5 FAQs On Amazon Quiz 18 July 2020
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz
- Open Amazon app and login to your account. If it is not installed then you can download it from Google Play Store.
- In the topmost banner you will find FunZone. Tap on it and you will be redirected to FunZone page. Alternatively you can search for “funzone” in search box and then go to FunZone.
- There you will see a banner for Amazon Quiz and tap on it.
- Start your Amazon Quiz by tapping on Start.
- Answer all the five questions correctly to win exciting prize. You can visit our site quizmantra.in to get the amazon quiz answer daily.
- After answering all the questions you will be shown if you have successfully entered into the contest or not. Winners are usually announced by end of the month.
Amazon Quiz 18 July 2020 Details
|Today’s Prize||Win Acoustic Guitar|
|Quiz Time||08:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Quiz Date||18 July 2020|
|Winners List will be Declared on||31 Jul 2020|
Amazon Quiz Answers 18 July 2020 – Win Acoustic Guitar
Q1. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conversational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answer : Dr. Rajendra Singh
Q2. The recently discovered Craspedotropis gretathunbergae is a species of what animal?
Answer : Snail
Q3. Which five-time Grand Slam champion announced her retirement from tennis at the age of 32?
Answer : Maria Sharapova
Q4. Jungle Cry’ is about 12 underprivileged children from Odisha who went on to win the U14 World Cup in which sport?
Answer : Comming soon
Q5. Which child actor who acted in Mr India is now a successful choreographer and the director of movies such as Baaghi 2 and Baaghi 3?
Answer : Ahmed Khan
Other Amazon Quiz to Play
Amazon Quiz 18 July 2020 Terms and Conditions
This Contest will commence everyday From 8:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App.
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Exciting Prizes
Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only
FAQs On Amazon Quiz 18 July 2020
How To Play Amazon Quiz Of The Day?
Login to Amazon App and search quiz in search box. Go to FunZone and click on amazon quiz for today.
How to Win Amazon Quiz Contest?
Answer all the questions correctly and you are eligible to win some exciting rewards.
When is Amazon Quiz Results Declared?
Quiz results are declared at the end of the month.
How to download the Amazon App to play Amazon Quiz ?
You can download the Amazon App by visiting the Google Play Store.
How Amazon Quiz winners are selected?
Quiz contest winners are selected basis on a lucky draw which is carried out amongst participants who had answered that particular question correctly.
What is Amazon Quiz Time?
It is from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM daily