World Environment Day is observed on 5th Jun which aims to create awareness and protect our environment. To encourage this Amazon has come up with a new quiz named as Amazon Environment Day Quiz. Alongside protecting our environment this quiz gives you an opportunity to win Rs.25,000 as amazon pay balance. To win this quiz, you just have to give the correct Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers and stand a chance to be the lucky winner.
If you are wondering how to give the correct answer to these questions then you don’t need to worry about since we are here to help you. We have updated the Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers for your easy reference. Just bookmark us and you will get answers of all amazon quiz contests.
Steps To Win Amazon Environment Day Quiz
- This contest is available only on Amazon App. If you do not have amazon app installed on your mobile then download it from PlayStore.
- Open the amazon app and sign in.
- Search Amazon Quiz or tap on FunZone and go to Amazon Environment Day Quiz.
- There you will see a banner of this quiz, tap on it. To claim your prize answers the Amazon Environment Day Quiz question correctly.
- There will be a total of 5 questions only.
- Visit QuizMantra to get the correct answer for the question and you will be eligible for winning the prize.
Amazon Environment Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Prize||Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Quiz Time||12:00 a.m. (IST) to 11:59 p.m. (IST)|
|Quiz Date||02 June to 10 June 2020|
|Winners List will be Declared on||30 Jun 2020|
Amazon Environment Day Quiz Answers
Q1. What is the theme of World Environment Day 2020?
Answer : Biodiversity
Q2. Which tropical rainforest, the largest and most diverse of its kind in the world, is home to about 33 million people?
Answer : Amazon Rainforest
Q3. On World Environment Day in 1998, which world leader called Cape Town’s Table Mountain ‘a gift to the earth’?
Answer : Nelson Mandela
Q4. Which country’s constitution mandates that at least 60% of country’s landmass be maintained and protected as forestland?
Answer : Bhutan
Q5. Which of the following only occupy 0.1% of the area of the ocean but they support 25% of all marine species on the planet?
Answer : Coral Reefs
Other Quiz to Play
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
- Amazon Wheel of Fortune Quiz Answers
- Amazon Amazfit Quiz Answers
- Amazon Grocery Quiz
Terms and Conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 02 June 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10 June May 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.